Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to Blogging!

Hey students of Mod 7/8! Welcome to our class blog! We now have an online forum to continue, expand, and deepen our conversations about Animal Farm- how excited are you?! Ok, maybe not as excited as I am, but hopefully you're a little intrigued about this whole thing. I certainly can't wait to read your impressive, intelligent comments that I know you are all more than capable of. So stop on by our site while you're perusing the internet, and give us your feedback about Animal Farm.

For chapters 3-10, I will be starting the conversation with a post: a question, prompt, picture, link, etc. Then it's up to you to respond! Make sure when you click on the "comment" option, you include your name so you can get credit for your post. I know it might be more comfortable to hide behind the "anonymous" option, but be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment